This tut was written for those with a basic knowledge of psp.
I am using the awesome artwork of Cedric Poulat. You need a license to use this art work. Please do not use without a license. You can find his art at PTE HERE
Supplies Needed
I used PSPX...but any of them should work.
Scrap kit used is Music Music and you can get it HERE
Xero filter-Porcelain and Mistifier
Font used is called Schneidler Blk BT it comes with PSP
Drop Shadow usually V2 H2 50 5
Open a 700 x 700 image, fill with white so you can see what you are working on. Alway add your drop shadow as you go along, I will not keep repeating that part.
Copy and paste frame 2 onto your new layer. Take your magic wand and click inside and expand by 2 copy and paste paper of choice, I used #11. Then invert and delete. Do not deselect yet, copy and paste your close up and position then delete and select none, mirror your close up. Now duplicate, gaussian blur at 3, blend mode overlay or what you prefer. On original tube apply xero-porcelain filter. Then back to the copy and merge down and drop shadow. Apply the xero filter, mistifier to this now. Copy and paste RB deco2 and place to the right behind the frame, duplicate, flip and mirror. Copy and paste the RB boule and resize to 75% and move to the top left just above your white background layer. Be sure you are on the top layer now and copy and paste your tube and position to the left. Resize RB disque 2 to 40% and take your pick and hold the shift key down and click on the little squares and pull out to the left some and then go to the right and push in some to get the record to look like it is angled. Will have to play with this a bit to get the look you would like and then place under the knee of your tube. Copy and paste Rb disque 3 and resize to 30% and place behind disque 2. Resize the microphone to 30% and place on top of the disques. Resize the ipod to 45% and place to the right behind the disques.
Take your freehand selection and draw around the black square on the ipod, copy and paste your tube, position, invert and delete, blend mode set to hard light or what you prefer.
Now copy and paste your RB starl and move to the bottom above the white layer and move to the right just a bit, so you can see a few of the stars. Resize the guitar to 75% and free rotate to the left by 10%, place behind the ipod. Add any other elements that you would like.
Then I added the RB sparkles just under the tube.
If happy with everything, close off your white background, and merge visible. Resize your tag at this time and then add your copyright and name and you are done. On my name I added a weave to it to match the music word on the frame. Take your magic wand and click inside each letter, settings I used were, go to effects, texture effects, weave and white for both colors and the numbers set at this 1, 6, 1.
Thanks for giving my tut a try.
Hugs Sharonc

hi :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for use my kit :) I'm so glad !!!
hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
So awesome tut SharonC, I did 2 tags for you, this one is with a tube of Alehandra_Vanhek, she didn't had a microphone, so I added the one from the tut, and put it in her hand,
ReplyDeletehttps://images59.fotki.com/v1653/photos/8/3437698/14220620/sicMusicAVanhekSharonCTutmaker-vi.png
And here is one from Souldesigner, also from PFD, I did the same here, put the microphone from the kit, in her hand,
https://images15.fotki.com/v1626/photos/8/3437698/14220620/sicSouldesignerSharonCTutmaker-vi.png
Hope you like them, you are free to show them off if you want to. Thanks again for the awesome tut, I love it. Hugs xxx