This tut was written for those with a basic knowledge of psp.
I am using the awesome artwork of Jamie Kidd.
You need a license to use this art work. Please do not use without a license.
You can find this art at CDO HERE
Supplies Needed
I used PSPX...but any of them should work.
Template Spider Web HERE
Scroll down a bit
Heza Scraps Blog HERE
Scrap called Horror Whorez HERE
EyeCandy 4000-Gradient Glow (optional)
Xero filter-Soft Mood and Mistifier
Drop Shadow usually V2 H2 50 black
Let's get started
Remember to add your drop shadow as you go along.
Open the template, duplicate and close the original.
I moved the gray squares to where I could merge them down into one layer. I did the same with the spider webs also.
On the gray squares, select all, float, defloat and paste paper #3, invert, but do not delete yet.
Copy your tube and place on one side or the other, delete, select none.
Duplicate your tube and mirror and do any adjusting, merge down and apply the xero filter-soft mood and then mistifier.
Move tubes below the spider web. Add a thin gradient glow to the spider web.
I moved the frame layers so I could merge them down also, then select, float, defloat and paste paper #4, invert and delete. Use this same paper on the black rectangles.
I added a medium gradient glow to the frame and rectangles.
Resize the black widow spider to 45% and free rotate to the right 20% add the thin gradient glow to this, then duplicate and mirror and place more to the top.
Resize the red gem to 15% and place on one corner, then duplicate, mirror, duplicate flip and duplicate mirror, do any adjusting.
Take your font now and type out what you want yours to say. I typed out Step into my Web a couple of times and then duplicated and move to the bottom rectangle.
Now add your tube and resize as needed.
I took my free hand tool and crop some of the tube so it would not be hanging over anywhere.
If happy, merge visible and resize your tag.
Add your copyright and name and you are done.
Now for the Avator
Open a new image 150 x 150 and copy and paste your merged image and resize to 70%.
I used one of the frames as the avator, but you can decide what you would like to use, then merge visible. Be sure to sharpen your tag and add your copyright and name or initial and you are done.
Hope you enjoyed doing this tut.



No comments:
Post a Comment