Monday, July 30, 2012

Summer Fun FTU


This tut was written for those with a basic knowledge of psp.
I am using the awesome artwork of Alex Prihodko.
You need a license to use this art work. Please do not use without a license.
 You can find this art at PFD HERE
Supplies Needed
I used PSPX...but any of them should work.
Scrap kit by TopCatTagz called Summer Fun HERE
Template Summer Fun HERE
EyeCandy 4000-Gradient Glow and Chrome (optional)
Filter Factory G-Blast 'Em
Font Shark in the Water 
Drop Shadow usually V2 H2 50 black


Let's get started
Remember to add your drop shadow as you go along.
Open the template, duplicate and close the original.
I went to Image and resized my canvas, 800 x 800, but resize to whatever you prefer.
Delete the credits.
On each layer of the template you will do select, float, defloat, invert and delete. Then delete that layer of the template.
We will work from the bottom up on the template.
Shape layer #7, I applied EyeCandy 4000, chrome and then took my change to target tool brush and colored it with a color from the tube.
Element #55 I resized larger to 120%.
Select shape 3 and paste paper of choice, I used #16.
Then resize element #8 to 30% and place on top of the paper layer, duplicate and mirror and erase a bit in the center.
On the Sun layer apply EyeCandy Gradient Glow with these settings
5.77, 25, 40
Then paste paper of choice, I used #8, and move below the sun layer, back on the sun, select all, float, defloat, expand by 10, invert and being on the paper layer, delete.
Apply Filter Factory G- Blast 'Em to the paper with these settings, twice
15, 255
On shape layers, shape 4 copy, 6, 4, 5, copy papers of choice.
I used papers 8, 7 and 10
Copy and paste your tube and resize if needed.
I mirrored my tube and then move below the word FUN, duplicate and bring to the top and erase part of the leg from the letter F and part of the U, to make it look like it is coming thru the U.
Resize element #22 to 75% and place behind the tube on the left.
Resize element #25 to 85% and place behind the tube layer.
Resize element #10 to 75% and place behind your tube layer just above the shape 6 layer
Resize element #44 and 45 to 55% and place by your tube on the left. Resize element #4 and #5 to 35% and place behind the drinks, duplicate and place where you like.
Resize element #33 to 30% and element #35 to 40% and  place.
Resize sunglasses to 55% and free rotate to the left 25% and place on the blanket.
Add any other elements that you would like. Give it your own personal touch.
On the wordart summer, add a medium gradient glow, color of choice and then drop shadow.
Merge visible and resize your tag now.
Add your copyright and name and you are done.
Hope you enjoyed doing this tut.




No comments:

Post a Comment