This tut was written for those with a basic knowledge of psp.
I am using the awesome artwork of Ismael Rac.
You need a license to use this art work. Please do not use without a license.
You can find his art at his store HERE
Supplies Needed
I used PSPX...but any of them should work.
Template 162 by Punky Butts HERE
WSL_Mask 84 HERE
Xero Filter-Soft Mood and Clarity
Drop Shadow usually V2 H2 50 5
Let's get started
Open the template, duplicate and close the original, delete the credits.
Then I go to canvas size and make it 800 x 800.
Paste paper #5 and apply your mask, delete and move to the bottom of the template.
Copy and paste Fence01, add your drop shadow as you go along.
To save alot of extra typing, I added a medium gradient glow to each of the layers.
To save alot of extra typing, I added a medium gradient glow to each of the layers.
Select either the right or left circle, select all, float, defloat, paste your tube into place, then invert and delete, select none, change the blend mode to Luminance(L).
Duplicate and mirror and place on the other circle.
Duplicate and mirror and place on the other circle.
On each layer of the template you will be doing the select, float, defloat, invert and delete, so I will not type that each time. And delete that layer of the template also.
Circle dots I left them the red color they are, you may want them a different color.
On ALL the light grey squares, you will paste paper #2, invert and delete on each one of them.
On ALL the dark grey squares, you will paste Vamp Glitter03, invert and delete on each one of them also.
Top and bottom black rectangle, paste paper #2.
Large circle, select all, float, defloat, paste flair01 into selections, then paste paper #8, invert delete, select none, move below the flair01, change the blend mode to Luminance (L). Apply the xero filter, soft mood first, then apply clarity.
Left and right small rectangle, fill with a paper of choice, I used the red one.
Left large red and right large red rectangle paste Vamp Glitter01.
Square black left and right, select all, float, defloat, paste into selections flair01, then paste paper #8, invert and delete, move the paper below the flair, change the blend mode to hard light.
Apply the xero filter, soft mood first, then apply clarity.
On the wordart I took one at a time, the red ones and selected all, float, defloat, new raster layer and filled with #9c2229, then I would merge each one down on the white layer back ground so I could move each one around on their own.
You can decide if you want to leave them the color they are or change them. Move them where you like the looks.
Add your tube and resize if needed and place on the right side.
Copy and paste the barb wire and place where you like, I moved it under the black squares.
Resize the candlestick to 75% and being on the top layer place it on the right side of your tube.
Resize the cat to 75%, mirror and place by your tube, add a medium black gradient to it.
Resize the crow to 65%, mirror and place on the left side of the tag, duplicate and move up higher where you like it. Be sure to sharpen.
Resize Lipso2 to 35% and free rotate to the right, 15 and place on the bottom left side of tag.
Resize the bat to 50% place at top, sharpen a couple of times, then duplicate twice and place one on the left and one on the right sides.
Resize the sparkle to 90% and place on your tag.
Happy with everything, then merge visible and resize.
Circle dots I left them the red color they are, you may want them a different color.
On ALL the light grey squares, you will paste paper #2, invert and delete on each one of them.
On ALL the dark grey squares, you will paste Vamp Glitter03, invert and delete on each one of them also.
Top and bottom black rectangle, paste paper #2.
Large circle, select all, float, defloat, paste flair01 into selections, then paste paper #8, invert delete, select none, move below the flair01, change the blend mode to Luminance (L). Apply the xero filter, soft mood first, then apply clarity.
Left and right small rectangle, fill with a paper of choice, I used the red one.
Left large red and right large red rectangle paste Vamp Glitter01.
Square black left and right, select all, float, defloat, paste into selections flair01, then paste paper #8, invert and delete, move the paper below the flair, change the blend mode to hard light.
Apply the xero filter, soft mood first, then apply clarity.
On the wordart I took one at a time, the red ones and selected all, float, defloat, new raster layer and filled with #9c2229, then I would merge each one down on the white layer back ground so I could move each one around on their own.
You can decide if you want to leave them the color they are or change them. Move them where you like the looks.
Add your tube and resize if needed and place on the right side.
Copy and paste the barb wire and place where you like, I moved it under the black squares.
Resize the candlestick to 75% and being on the top layer place it on the right side of your tube.
Resize the cat to 75%, mirror and place by your tube, add a medium black gradient to it.
Resize the crow to 65%, mirror and place on the left side of the tag, duplicate and move up higher where you like it. Be sure to sharpen.
Resize Lipso2 to 35% and free rotate to the right, 15 and place on the bottom left side of tag.
Resize the bat to 50% place at top, sharpen a couple of times, then duplicate twice and place one on the left and one on the right sides.
Resize the sparkle to 90% and place on your tag.
Happy with everything, then merge visible and resize.
Add your copyright and name and you are done.
Hope you enjoyed doing this tut.


No comments:
Post a Comment