This tut was written for those with a basic knowledge of psp.
I am using the awesome artwork of Gary Ham. You need a license to use this art work.
Please do not use without a license.
You can find his art at CDO HERE
Supplies Needed
Cluster Frame called Green Acres from RaspberryRoad HERE
Font IFC Lost Banditos
Mask WSL_Mask84, get that HERE
xero filter- Soft Mood and Fritillary
Font IFC Lost Banditos
Mask WSL_Mask84, get that HERE
xero filter- Soft Mood and Fritillary
I used PSPX...but any of them should work.
Drop Shadow V2 H2 40 5
Remember to add your drop shadow as you go along.
This is an easy one but thought it was cute...lol
Open a 700 x 700 new image, can resize later.
Fill with a color
of choice, I used #c01a1e, apply your mask,
delete and merge group.
Add a new raster layer and fill with #f1cd8f,
apply the mask again and resize it to 90%,
move off to the right a bit.
I applied a texture setting to both my masks.
Settings-Texture-Hatch Fine, 50%, depth at 1,
315 angle, intensity 50 and elevation 30, color white.
Resize the frame to 22% and paste on to your new image.
Take your magic wand and click inside frame, you will have to
click a few times because of the shadow on the frame.
Then go to selection, modify, expand by 5,
add a new raster layer, fill with color or choice.
I used #f1cd8f, move below your frame. I added the xero filter-
fritillary, variation at 15, all else at default settings.
Add your tube, if using the same one I am,
resize to 85%, mirror, move below the frame,
duplicate and move this one above the frame.
Erase any part over the frame.
Add the xero filter-Soft Mood to both tubes.
Add any wording you would like and your name.
I applied an inner bevel, with these settings
width 17,
28, 5, -30, 43
130 angle, 50, 30
color white.
Once happy with everything, merge visible and add your copyright.
Hope you have enjoyed doing my tut.
Thanks for giving them a try.



No comments:
Post a Comment