Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sea Life Forum Set FTU





This tut was written for those with a basic knowledge of psp.
I am using the awesome artwork of Victoria Fox. You need a license to use this art work. Please do not use without a license. You can find this art at PTE HERE

Supplies Needed
I used PSPX...but any of them should work.
Scrap kit used is Beneath The Sea and you can get it HERE
Font  is called Shark in the Water
Drop Shadow usually V2 H2 50 5

I did an Animated and non animated one, plus 2 different Avators
Open a 600 x250 image, copy paper of choice, I used #69, resize to 75% and position to your liking.  Tube I resized to 80% and placed in the center of the tag....I placed the tube first so it would be easier to decide where to place the elements...
This tut is one that you play around with and decide which elements that you like to use.
 I will tell the ones I used and sizes, but let your creativity flow on this. Remember to add your drop shadow as you go along.

Take element #59 and paste onto the new image and place to the right of the tag and then duplicate and mirror and position on the left side.  Resize element #10 to 25% and duplicate it 3 more times and place at the bottom of your tag in different locations, behind the tube layer.  Then take elements, 17,  21, 40, 44, and 45 and resize to your liking, I resize most to about 10 to 15% and placed in different parts of the tag. The fish I placed behind the greenery and made it look like they were coming from behind there. Place element #40, the colorful snail,  on the growth that you placed on the bottom of the tag.
Place element #15 behind the tube and growth on the bottom.
Now resize the anchor and treasure chest and place the anchor on one side and the chest on the other side just under the growth.  Then I took the bubbles element #23, resized to 50% and duplicated 4 times and placed in different areas, then once happy I merged these layer down until they were all on one layer. Then move the bubbles down below all the elements you added. For the frame, select all, new raster layer, fill with color of choice, modify by 3 and hit the delete key on your keyboard. Add some noise to the frame. Add a gradient glow or a drop shadow.
 Add your copyright and url and name and you are done if you do not want to animate, merge visible. Do not merge if animating.
Explaining animation is not my best but will try.
To animate, I moved the bubbles down low, then copy merge to animation shop. Then came back to psp and move the bubbles up a little bit and take back to animation shop and paste after current frame. Go back and move bubbles up again and back to animation. I had a total of 6 frames for my bubble animation. I changed the frame properties to 15.  Test your animation and if happy save and you are done.
Now for the Avator
I did it 2 ways, could not decide which I liked best...lol
Open an image 150 x 150
Copy and paste merged image, resize to 85% if using just the treasure chest and background area, merge visible. If using the tube part, then resize to 80%.  Select all, new raster layer, fill with color of choice, modify by 3, hit the delete on your keyboard. Add a gradient glow if you like or just a drop shadow, add some noise to the frame also.
Add your copyright and all and you are done.
Hope you have enjoyed doing my tut



Animated look




No comments:

Post a Comment