Thursday, November 1, 2012

Be Thankful Forum Set

 

This tut was written for those with a basic knowledge of psp.
I am using the awesome artwork of PinUp Toons.
You need a license to use this art work. Please do not use without a license.
You can find this art at CDO HERE
 
Supplies Needed
 
I used PSPX...but any of them should work.
Scrap Pumpkin Patches Blog Train
 by Nette's NightOwl HERE
Xero Filter-Porcelain and Clarity
Font Coneria Script 
Drop Shadow usually V2 H2 50 black

Let's get started
*Remember to add your drop shadow as you go along*
Open a new image 600 x 250
 
Copy and paste paper #1 and then crop.
Resize the tree to 40% and place on one side, duplicate and mirror.
Resize the barn to 35% and paste in the center.
Resize the fall group wheel to 25% and place on the right side of the barn.
Resize the scarecrow pumpkin fence to 20% and place on the left side, duplicate and mirror and erase the scarecrow off this one. Move this one below the wheel layer.
Resize the watering can with leaves to 8% and place on the left side of barn.
Paste the leaf border and flip and move to the bottom and adjust how you like the looks of them.
Copy and paste your tube and resize if needed and move below the leaf layer.
I resized the branch layer to 25% and moved below the fence layer and duplicated a couple of times and place to where I liked the looks of them.
Once happy with it all merge visible and add the xero filter- Porcelain first and then Clarity (optional).
For the frame, select all, new raster layer, fill with a color from your tube, contract by 2 and delete, merge visible.
Add your copyrights and any wording and name and you are done.
I added a bevel to the wordart and noise at 25%
Bevel settings I used were
Bevel2, width 2
15, 3, 5, 0
273, 34, 42
 
For the Avator
Copy and paste your finish tag into a new image 150 x 150 and resize to 75%
 and position where you like, sharpen and merge visible.
For the frame, select all, new layer, fill with color of choice,
modify, contract by 2, delete and merge visible.
 
Hope you enjoyed doing this tut.

1 comment:

  1. I so wanted to do this tut but Nette's Nightowl site will not open. I go into another site. each time I try to open her site.

    ReplyDelete